Sunday 11 September 2011

Unedited Examples of Photos

This photo is placed on the left third, the object of the hammer is intending to mean that she is 'dangerous'
In this photo, you can see the cracked face. The 'cracked' face is intending to mean that you need to be cautious around people because they could be dangerous. Although she seems vunerable on the outside, she may be dangerous on the inside.





I did take some photos for my artwork this time around except I am not completely happy with the photographs. The colours work together with the contrast of the face ( I used slip and white paint to get it completely cracking), the yellow of the tape and the earmuffs against the black background. 

I will not be using the photos in my final artwork but instead as experiments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment