Monday 13 June 2011

Narrowing down the final photos




This photo made it to my final decisions because I liked the sharpness of the subjects hair and the the fact that it is a side view. Some negatives of the photo would be the way that her thumb is in the shot and that it is blurry. Also the image doesn't have much of a meaning or a meaning would be difficult to create.


Here is a photoshopped version of one of my final photos I chose. It was too light and bright and the colours wouldn't suite the rest of the photos.

I liked this photo because the subject's face is to an angle. This photo needed to be photoshopped more than what it is because the light made her white painted face slightly greeny-blue which doesn't work.


This photo is one that I got printed but turned out very dark. I'm sure why this happened but when I photoshopped it I think I put in too much blacks. Her arms blend to well with the background and don't contrast with it as well as some of the other images do. The subjects hair and eyes are also very dark. Although I tried to get the eyes to be very dark to contrast with the white face but I assume it's a failed experiment.
The thing I like about this photo is that the wide angle slightly manipulated the angle of her head. But other than there is too much black in this photo and her arms blend with the background.



No comments:

Post a Comment